Waster loss up to 800 Ltr./Day
Applicable for steel, iron, copper and plastic material
Resistant to ageing
Resistant to pressure up to 10 bar
Resistant to temperature up to 1200°C
Resistant to chemicals
Unlimited storage time
Sensitive to frost
1. Establish water volume of the heating boiler (Average water contents of central heating installations)
2. Separate heating boiler from the other heating installation (create a small circulation)
3. Remove filters and dirt pans
4. Shake sealing agent vigorously and pump it undiluted into the boiler filling and draining valve (1 litre REPA on 200 litres water)
5. Heat boiler for approx. 4-5 hours up to operation temperature (approx. 60 °C)
6. Switch heating installation on again after sealing action has been completed
7. Fully open radiator valves
8. Deventilate circulation pump and radiators thoroughly
9. Wash off and rinse with water thoroughly and immediately any tools and other objects having had contact with REPA
The heating installation must be in operation to achieve a successful sealing effect because REPA will reach the leakages only through circulation! Heat and time of effectiveness will favour the sealing process! The sealing process may take a few days.
Do not use the sealing agent in heating installations filled with anti-frost or corrosion protection agents!
Empty heating installations filled with slurry or sludge and fill them with fresh water!
Unlimited shelf life under frost-free conditions!